Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Jan 2011

Punching petals

sorry posting really late in the day today, I was hoping that the weather would improve so i could take some great photo's with my new camera with some natural light........
unfortunately it looks like the rain is here to stay but here's my new projects any way..........


I used Cherry Cobler, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock with some Playdate and woodlamd walk designer paper scraps, I used the Occasional greetings stamp set, I also used the sweet summer Sale-a-bration stamp set.
I used the curly label punch with the two sizes of tab punch and the scallop trim border and some filigree brads.

Thanks for dropping by

Abi

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love the flowers.