Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Jan 2011

keeping it simple


Well still going with the SAB set it's just so pretty I promise i will show you the others too!


but those butterflies are just so cute!

any way today's card was made with, Marina mist, bashful blue and whisper white card stock, bashful blue and versa mark ink the curly label and wide oval punches and more of the basic pearls!


Also just wanting to remind you that my NEW Stampers 10 group is starting in just over a week and there are only a couple of places left so if you would like to earn some freebies and spread the cost of your wishlist over the next 10 months then email me ASAP to save your space, you will have exclusive projects and tutorials and the chance to chat with other crafters on your private club blog !!!  dont miss out !!!


Abi

No comments: